Sunday, February 5, 2012

Heart and Soul ;; Journal Entry #2

This week's journaling topic is in honor of Valentine's Day. You will need to write a top 10 list of the things that you believe with you all your heart and soul. Though some may be weighty or serious, don’t let the prompt limit you. I certainly believe with all my heart and soul that Moo Shoo Chicken and plum sauce should adorn my plate nightly!

I believe in God. He’s pretty much the only person who I can rely on and trust.
I believe that gay marriage should be legal everywhere. I don’t think it matter what gender a person is, because love is love, no matter what body parts a person has.
Homeless-ness is something that needs to be settled, I keep hearing from my mom about how we have more and more houses being forclosed, and we’re eventually going to (we may already) have more empty houses than we do people without homes.
I believe that everyone should get free health care, it isn’t going to hurt a person to pay a little extra on their taxes so that they can go to the doctor whenever they need to and they don’t have to worry about not being able to pay the bills they need. It just makes sense to me.
I believe that Castle should come on every night and should never end. I think that the week long wait is excruciating and the hiatus’ that they have just make me want to die. (I think this might be a sign that I’m just a tad obsessed)
I believe that Castle and Beckett need to just get together and get married already, however Marlowe doesn’t agree with me... yet.
I believe that everyone should just get along and be best friends that fangirl about good tv shows, because really, fandom wars are not cool
I believe that math should be illegal unless your a calculator. It will relieve many people of stress due to math homework.
I believe that money should not exist and everything should be free, and then we wouldn’t have to worry about being in debt, and we wouldn’t have to worry about loosing our houses or anything like that. Money should dissapear.
I believe that there should be a channel on tv that only airs reruns of Chuck and Castle all day everyday. And that way I don’t have to buy all the DVDs and worry about them getting scratched.

No comments:

Post a Comment